Jan 7, 2011

A New Beginning

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to write more. Many times when I describe something one of my children have said or done, people tell me I should "write that down". So, that is where the name of my blog came from. However, this won't just be a blog about my children. I hope to use it to write down my thoughts about other issues and events in my life. I am still deciding whether or not to make this blog public, but will write as if others are reading it.
I want to make the disclaimer now that I am VERY NEW to this type of technology, and will probably make mistakes. So please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I may accidentally post something before I edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, but will be reviewed before being posted.