Jan 16, 2012

Feeling the Love

Feeling the Love

The kids are off school this morning.  All of us slept in and caught up on some much needed rest.  Kayla and William both made me hearts today.  I feel very loved.

William got the legos out and said he was going to make something for me.  He made me a "heart necklace" and used legos to spell "MOM" underneath.  I prefer this over a tatoo heart any day !

Kayla made this chalk heart on the driveway.  It looks really cool with 3D glasses on.

Ryan did not make me a heart, but he did sleep in until 9:30, and when he came out of his room he had a big smile on his face and greeted me with a big hug.  This is so much nicer than the groan I usually receive every school morning.

We are "feeling the love" at the George house today! 


2 comments:

  1. awww you should be proud of how you are raising those blessings God had placed in your heart and arms. love you MUCH!!! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome, but will be reviewed before being posted.